Job Title: IFA Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Reference Number: 14894
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA administrator in Swansea to join a Financial Planning company.
Our client is a growing and well known firm based in South Wales who are looking for a little more administration support to help their Financial Advisers and back office team.
You will be working alongside other experienced IFA administrators and tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Corresponding and redirecting emails
- Liaising directly with clients
- Communicating with product providers
- Basic administration such as filing, data entry, post
- Process new business packs
- Maintaining and updating data base
What’s in it for you:
- Join an expanding firm
- Competitive salary
- Change to further develop and grow
- Exam support, if required
Skills and experience required:
- IFA administration experience - Essential
- Working towards Level 4 Diploma - Desired
- Experience with back office systems - Essential
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Swansea on an IFA admin role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'