One of Surrey's most successful, award-winning boutique IFA firms has partnered with Vision-FS Recruitment to find a suitable IFA Administrator for its small, vibrant team. Based in Epsom, the 20-year old business specialises in giving expert retirement advice to clients. The role is a hybrid role (2 days per week WFH).
Reporting to the a Financial Planner, the IFA Administrator's key duties will include:
- Providing IFA Administrator support to a Financial Planner and Paraplanner.
- Management and processing of new business for pensions and investments.
- Management of office diary.
- Management and updating of back office systems (Salesforce, Volume (Watermark Tech), Voyant, Finametrica, Timeline and TaskRay).
- Using Wrap Platforms (AJ Bell, Nucleus, Transact) for new business and top ups. Use of Model Portfolios.
- Monitoring invoices on Xero.
- Updating and monitoring of the new business register.
- Ensuring adherence to Money Laundering Regulations.
- Sending Letters of Authority to clients and obtaining financial information.
- Data harvesting of information for pensions, life assurances and collective investments for review by peers.
- Preparing illustrations for clients and accompanying documents.
- AssuredWeb used for annuity quotations.
- Some financial planning tasks undertaken and some product research.
- Preparing of some basic advice reports and checking of complex advice reports.
- Case check preparation.
- Meeting and greeting clients when in Office.
- Client updates provided by telephone and email.
- Knowledge of DB and DC Pensions, Investments, Protection, Tax and Estate Planning.
The successful candidate for the IFA Administrator will receive:
- A salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus
- 2 days a week working from home
- 22 days' annual leave
- Study support
- Free parking
- Pathway to train as a Paraplanner
Suitable candidates interested in the IFA Administrator vacancy will have the following criteria:
- At least 2 years' experience as an IFA Administrator
- Onboarding clients
- Letters of Authority
- Carry out trades
- Voyant and AJ Bell experience a bonus
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'