One of Surrey's most successful, award-winning boutique IFA firms has partnered with Vision-FS Recruitment to find a suitable IFA Administrator for its small, vibrant team. Based in Epsom, the 20-year old business specialises in giving expert retirement advice to clients.
Reporting to the a Financial Planner, the IFA Administrator's key duties will include:
- Providing IFA Administrator support to a Financial Planner and Paraplanner.
- Management and processing of new business for pensions and investments.
- Management of office diary.
- Management and updating of back office systems (Salesforce, Volume (Watermark Tech), Voyant, Finametrica, Timeline and TaskRay).
- Using Wrap Platforms (AJ Bell, Nucleus, Transact) for new business and top ups. Use of Model Portfolios.
- Monitoring invoices on Xero.
- Updating and monitoring of the new business register.
- Ensuring adherence to Money Laundering Regulations.
- Sending Letters of Authority to clients and obtaining financial information.
- Data harvesting of information for pensions, life assurances and collective investments for review by peers.
- Preparing illustrations for clients and accompanying documents.
- AssuredWeb used for annuity quotations.
- Some financial planning tasks undertaken and some product research.
- Preparing of some basic advice reports and checking of complex advice reports.
- Case check preparation.
- Meeting and greeting clients when in Office.
- Client updates provided by telephone and email.
- Knowledge of DB and DC Pensions, Investments, Protection, Tax and Estate Planning.
The successful candidate for the IFA Administrator will receive:
- A salary of £30-£35,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus
- 24 days' annual leave
- Study support
- Free parking
- Pathway to train as a Paraplanner
Suitable candidates interested in the IFA Administrator vacancy will have the following criteria:
- At least 12 months' experience as an IFA Administrator
- Voyant experience
- Good knowledge of pension, protection and investment products
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'