Our client are a highly reputable Wealth Management firm based north of Sheffield. With specialist expertise within discretionary investment management and independent financial advise, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
During a period of key expansion, a position has arisen for an IFA Administrator and Marketing Administrator to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment with a great office atmosphere. Some duties will include:
- Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance and process procedures are followed
- Preparing client valuations, applications and meeting documentation
- Social media and website updates
- Managing marketing strategies
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- Marketing or social media experience desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good Pensions & Investments product knowledge
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'