This company ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognizing that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offering a range of solutions.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator near Leicester to join an Independent Financial Advice practice.
My client are currently looking to bring on an IFA Administrator to join their team in their offices based near Leicester. The role will involve creating new client packs, checking fact finds, preparing authority letters, obtaining illustrations, submitting new business and a variety of other duties.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience (£21,000 to £26,000)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Young vibrant friendly team to join
- 5% matching pension contribution
- Income protection
- Ongoing study and exam support with salary increase with exams passed
Skills and experience required:
- 1 years’ experience in an IFA Administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manger
- Team player
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based near Leicester on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'