£18,000 - £21,000 plus benefits
NJR are currently representing one of the UK's leading national firms of Financial Advisers, who is now seeking an ambitious and talented Administrator to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Working out of their offices based in Huddersfield you will be supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans, processing new business and liaising with product providers.
- Process new business
- Liaise with Providers, Clients and Advisers
- Deal with Letters of Authority
- Create Client packs
- Produce Illustrations and valuations
- Answer Client queries
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Assist compiling financial planning reports
- Drafting letters of on behalf of the partners
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries
- Build strong relationships with clients
What's on offer:
- Study Support and career development
- Excellent Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Excellent career progression
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Administrator- preferably within an Independent Financial Services environment, although those from other financial institutions will be considered. Ideally you will be working towards the Level 4 qualification in Financial Planning as well as having solid communication and articulations skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who is keen to pursue a long term career in financial planning. Who can work to high levels of professionalism.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9432
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'