Reed financial services are currently working with an Independent Financial Advisors who are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to join their growing business in the heart of London.
Based in the City, their recently refurbished offices are absolutely beautiful and accessible from multiple transport links. The role will be to provide first class administration to the team of financial planners and investment advisors whilst supporting the company in delivering high quality, independent advice to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure client files are up to date, complete and tidy and include current AML documentation
- Gather data to support the production of reports
- Gather data to produce client valuations
- Ensure client management system kept up-to-date by inputting client data into back office system
- Provide support to ensure that reports are bound and dispatched to clients in a timely manner
- Prepare for client and prospect meetings
- Liaise with product providers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and Proactive approach to workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- Business and commercial awareness
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Paul Griffiths, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'