The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a growing IFA firm based in central Chesterfield who are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator into the expanding back-office support team. You will be joining a forward thinking, progressive business who house independent financial advisors qualified to give holistic financial advice across a wide range of financial services, covering all aspects of finance and investment. Their background of expertise also reaches out to estate agency, property valuation and retail banking investment.
The Role: An opportunity has become available for a Financial Services Administrator with experience within the financial services industry to join the team. You will be responsible for supporting advisers and the creation of suitability reports, portfolio changes, accurate completion of client files and will be the point of contact for clients and providers.
- Contacting clients to confirm appointments for advisors.
- Creating suitability reports and presentation folders, including various advisor research documents prior to appointments.
- Communication with clients for compliant portfolio maintenance changes.
- Ensuring client database remains accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Timely submission of paperwork and information to providers.
- Taking inbound calls and making outgoing calls to clients and providers.
- Supporting compliance procedures in administration.
- Management of filing procedures.
- Running reports from MI system.
- Maintaining of website and social media including supporting any marketing campaigns.
- Attending business meetings and producing minutes for communication records.
- Provide general office duties, including typing letters, reports and emails, photocopying, scanning, ordering of stationery/advertising materials.
The Person: The successful candidate must come from a financial services background and have hands-on, practical exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a wide-ranging admin support capacity. You will have some knowledge across investments, pensions and protection/life cover with report compilation exposure a significant bonus. The role would definitely suit a progressive, ambitious admin support individual looking to develop in a challenging admin support role. And if you have ambitions to develop down the paraplanning route medium term this is something that amalgamates really well with this initial role, in a hybrid capacity.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'