Our client is looking for an administrator to provide support for Chartered Financial Advisers. The role will include processing applications, servicing clients and supporting IFAs.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Setting up Contracts on Enable back office system
• Answering telephones
• Updating client information
• Processing Applications
• Chasing and updating information on Enable
• Dealing with post
• Uploading documents to Enable
• Binding Reports
• Dealing with Emails
• Putting New Business Packs together for advisers
• Dealing with client queries
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience of working as an administrator within a previous financial services organisation for at least a year
• Attention to detail and accuracy are paramount to this role
• Good telephone manner
• Good excel skills
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'