£30kFinancial Divisions are delighted to be supporting a leading independent firm who are growing at a phenomenal rate. They have a team of approximately 60 staff across 2 offices and they are planning on opening another office very shortly.Responsibilities
- Setting up new clients on the back-office system and ensuring that the system is kept up to date.
- Collecting policy/plan information from Providers for all new plans ready for analysis and updating the system accordingly.
- Preparation of documents for meetings.
- Preparation of forms following on from recommendations.
- Processing of new business.
- Renewing and administering Group Employee Benefits.
- Understanding fee reconciliation and assisting where required.
- Obtain client illustrations.
- Assist the Paraplanning team with running of the Model Portfolio Programme (mail merge to clients and subsequent switching).
- Where necessary liaise with client, Paraplanner and Adviser during application process.
- Ensuring compliant and TCF advice processes followed.
- Minimum of one year experience within an IFA practice and 3 years’ experience in a financial services support role, preferably for an Independent Financial Adviser.
For consideration please forward your CV to Madeleine Kerrane at Financial Divisions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"