The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a very successful, financial advice firm who are looking to add an experienced financial planning administrator to join their back-office team in York. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking business who are part of a larger group and are looking to expand/add-headcount with plans to double their adviser-base over the next 2 years. They seek an ambitious administrator who is keen on personal progression to ad
The Role: To support Paraplanners and Financial Consultants with all administrative tasks, these include but are not limited to;
- Preparing new business and client review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the production of accurate client portfolio valuations using back office XPLAN
- Obtaining literature and forms from providers and pre-completing basic client details
- Obtaining Anti-Money Laundering requirements and conducting electronic checks for new and existing clients
- Call leads to pre-qualify advice and book appointments with the Financial Consultants
- Prepare new business documents ensuring all paperwork completed accurately and correctly
- Process new business applications
- To record all new business and advice events accurately on the back-office system XPLAN
- Use back office system to schedule follow up tasks relating to business submissions
- Liaise with product provides to ensure all applications are received, complete and attend to outstanding requirements
- Follow up on any outstanding fees and invoices
Benefits: 23 days holiday, company pension scheme, healthcare scheme, free on-site parking
The Person: The successful candidate will ideally come from an IFA/wealth management background and have exposure to supporting IFA’s/financial advisers in a technical admin capacity for the last 1/2 years (minimum). You will have knowledge across investments, pensions and protection/life cover with any tax or trust exposure a significant bonus. This role would suit a progressive, ambitious admin individual looking to develop in a highly regarded, market leading advisory business - And if you have ambitions to develop down the paraplanning route medium term this particular opportunity not only offers this, but the employer encourages it.
d to their growing support function in their York site.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"