Rhondda Cynon Taff
Salary - Up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established financial planning firm based in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area who are going through a growth period and are expanding their back office.
They are a successful company that provides financial advice nationwide to individual clients, business owners and retirees among other groups in all areas of financial planning who emphasise the need for trust and professionalism.
They are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator who can come in to the business and support their IFA team. Their ideal candidate will be someone that has previously worked within a financial planning environment and someone who has experience of back office systems.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting IFAs and Paraplanners with full administration support to accomplish business needs
- Pensions processing - dealing with income payments from pensions
- Making applications on behalf of company clients
- Preparing letters to send to both product providers and clients
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Managing paperwork and record management
- Build good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful growing financial planning organisation where in return they are offering competitive salary of up to £25,000 with benefits for the right candidate.
- Back Office
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"