Salary - Up to £27,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is a successful financial planning firm that provides advice to their clients in all areas of financial planning including pensions, investments, protection and mortgages.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to work with our client based in Cardiff. The right candidate will have previous experience of working within the financial planning industry with a working knowledge of financial products, especially within pensions and investments.
Main duties will include:
- Providing full administration support
- Liaising with Financial Advisers and the back-office support team
- Making applications on behalf of company clients
- Preparing letters to send to both product providers and clients
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Managing paperwork and record management
- Building good working relationships with providers, clients and prospects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional market leading organisation with the opportunity to progress within the company. A competitive salary of up to £27,000 with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
- Back Office
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'