I'm working with a small Financial services business based on the outskirts of Cardiff to recruit a Financial Services Administrator. The role will offer excellent progression and will suit someone previously worked in a accountancy practice or pensions background
A prestigious FS business based on the outskirts of Cardiff
You will be required to -
- Diary and email management Contact and database management
- Task Management Liaising with Companies/Providers to chase for client financial information
- Management of client database systems and internal intranet systems
- Telephone answering and message taking Production of reports by collating information from various sources Meeting preparation documentation
- Downloading Financial Services Wealth Accounts and client valuations
- Chasing up Letters of Authority and liaising with product providers.
- Full completion of client records
- Preparation of illustrations
You will possess the following -
- Be conscientious and detail orientated.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be computer literate with the ability to use all standard
- Microsoft products Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook to a good standard.
- Have Professional appearance
- Working for an IFA/Accountancy practice is essential
Opportunity to develop into a IFA plus study. A salary of between £17-25k DOE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"