Do you have experience working within the IFA or Financial Services environment?
Are you looking to further your career within the Financial Services sector?
Anthony Alexandra is currently working with a reputable Independent Financial Advisers based in the heart of Cardiff. Our client is currently recruiting for an IFA Administrator to join their growing ambitious team. The IFA Administrator will also be responsible for providing support to the Financial Advisers and other duties as follow:
Duties within this role include:
- Provide support to Financial Advisers and Directors
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date client records on server and back office systems
- Liaising with client’s advice, Pension transfer/set up, Investment transfer/set up mortgage/re-mortgage, Protection and any other transactional processes
- Review client reports & fact finds
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
Candidates to be considered should have the following skills and experience;
- Over 2 years’ experience working within an IFA or Financial Services environment
- Previous experience within an IFA Administration role
- Experience using back office systems such as Intelligent Office or Adviser Office
- Good general knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
- Achieved or studying toward professional qualifications would be an advantage
- Salary up to £25,000
- 25 days’ holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
Due to the location of this vacancy, you must be able to drive. The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages.
- Back Office
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"