Due to continued growth, our Client a successful IFA firm has an immediate requirement for an experienced IFA Administrator.
Working from offices in the Darlington area, you’ll be part of a team and your responsibilities will include:-
· Liaison with advisers, clients and providers
· Enter and maintain client information on Intelligent Office
· Complete online processing of business on provider portals
· Tracking of pension, investment, mortgage and protection cases
· Processing of commissions and payments
· General office administration
Advantageous however, not required
Candidates will ideally have previously supported Financial Advisers in an administrative capacity and have an understanding of pensions, investments and mortgage business processing. Graduates with a Business Administration degree, who are confident and quick-thinking, will be considered. You must have excellent communication skills, possess good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Experience of Intelligent Office would be highly desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'