Salary very negotiable for an experienced individual who can join the team and hit the ground running as a IFA Administrator.
Lovely friendly team, would support you through your Level 4 Diploma and then onto Chartered status.
Duties such as...
- Undertaking client valuations and associated fund performance
- Liaising with providers in relation to new and existing business
- Telephone calls including clients and third party suppliers
- Carrying out amendments to existing plans
- Application completion
- Greeting clients and diary management
- Processing new business
- Processing letters of authority
- Scanning client files to the database
- Previous experience within a similar IFA Administration role
- Up to date product knowledge
- Experience and knowledge in back office systems
- Fine eye/ attention to detail
Please apply online today for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'