Anthony Alexandra Associates are working in partnership with a firm of financial planning experts who offer tailored advice in the fields of Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Auto Enrolment to find an experienced and capable IFA Administrator.
The responsibilities and duties of the role will include:
- Submission of new business application forms
- Providing pre and post sales administration support for team of Wealth Managers and Paraplanners within the organisation
- Liaising with The Senior Administrator to request assistance from the Admin team, where necessary
- Deal with telephone and email queries generated by clients or providers
The required Qualifications, Experience and Skills for the role include:
- Over 1 years minimum experience Financial Services experience
- Achieved or working towards professional qualifications
- Knowledge of Pensions, Investments & Protection
Anthony Alexandra specialises in Financial Services and Insurance recruitment focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets.
With a proven track record and established Permanent, Temporary and Contract divisions.
Thank you for showing your interest in Anthony Alexandra, if this role does not suit you, please give us a call for our updated vacancies.
Apply with the strictest of confidence to Anthony Alexandra.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job