We are seeking an IFA Administrator for a highly reputable IFA firm in North London. Our client have been established since 1986 and having more than 25 years’ experience, are dedicated to helping clients to plan and achieve their personal and business financial goals across the entire financial spectrum.
Working as IFA Administrator, you will be joining a fast-paced administration team. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing new business applications and seeing these through to plan commencement;
- Prepare client valuations/schedules of plans held by existing clients to high standards and detail expected by the firm for meetings;
- Produce illustrations, quotes and overall packs for meetings;
- Liaise with Providers regarding new business, plan reviews, business processing and any servicing of clients plans;
- Maintain back office systems i.e. Intelligent Office, including adding fact find details thereon, scanning paperwork, tasks and completing risk profilers.
- Use research tools such as O&M and Analytics.
- Manage own 'task system’ and meeting deadlines;
- Liaise with Paraplanner and Adviser regarding cases/issues and assist with their requirement.
This is an exciting and challenging role working in a small dynamic busy IFA administration function. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and wanting to join a secure and successful role with a highly reputable North London firm.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job