Are you experienced in IFA Administration?
In this new role, you will provide an efficient private client administration support service to a team of existing advisers. You will assist advisers in the processing of new business and the servicing of existing clients, adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
Our client is a well established financial planning firm. We are now looking for a Technical Administrator with experience who can hit the ground running and get into the role in an efficient manner. This leading financial planning firm is experiencing a period of growth and as such, has an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well established firm in which they can grow and develop.
Looking for driven members of staff, the client will assist and provide with qualifications, learning seminars etc.
This unique opportunity is an administrative role in which the chosen candidate will report directly to the Senior Advisers operating out of their friendly office.
This role is unique in that the successful candidate will assist the consultant in preparing research and performance data collection and work closely with a Financial Adviser to ensure a smooth candidate process. The client deals with a large number of Defined Benefit pension transfers and as such, the successful candidate will be assisting with various research tools with a great deal of variety to the role.
The responsibilities of this role stretch beyond that of many Financial Administration roles. This is a challenging role, in which the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities;
- Provide high quality administrative support to a high level financial consultant and clients alike.
- Production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking research.
- Use of Exchange for research.
- Prepare and Issue client review documents.
- Processing of new and existing business from outset through to conclusion.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- We are seeking an individual with Financial Services experience who can quickly take to the role, with a drive and determination to progress and develop. The successful candidate will have the following skill set;
- You will ideally have attained the Diploma in Financial Planning, or currently be working towards.
- Excellent IT and communication skills and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within and outside the business
- Ideally you will have a degree of pension transfer experience, due to the company dealing largely with Defined Benefit transfer cases among other general investment advice.
- Be ambitious and driven, with an aim to progress.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Client Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job