OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Working as part of the administration team to closely support the business activities of the directors and advisers, being the first point of contact for designated advisers and servicing of an allocated client base.
You will use your excellent administration, organisation and client service skills to deliver a complete and outstanding support function.
Previous experience of working within an IFA environment, using provider platform services and administering a client base is essential.
* To input all necessary data on our client management system and key client data directly to provider platforms
* To process and administer new business efficiently and accurately
* To carry out new business compliance and ensure all regulatory paperwork is in place
* Ensure record keeping is full and concise for every client – scanning and uploading of all correspondence to client management system
* Preparing client valuations, as well as fund breakdowns
* Obtain quotations by telephone and email
* Co-ordinate diary events in the system including client meetings and client communications
* Carry out product research as directed by advisers
* Prepare, review and submit New Business to both investment companies and pension companies
* Process investment purchase, sale and switch requests via online platforms
* Ensuring client applications are completed correctly and are compliant
* Liaise with advisers, product providers and their representatives
* Work proactively with advisers to assist them in carrying out their role
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business