IFA Administrator/Sales Support, Glasgow City Centre - Salary to £23,000 plus study support
Are you an experienced IFA Administrator/ Sales Support looking for a new opportunity within a leading, boutique IFA firm in Glasgow City Centre? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills and thrive working in a lively environment?
We are looking to speak with experienced IFA Administrators to discuss joining a successful, boutique IFA firm dealing with private clients in the city centre of Glasgow. You would be supporting four Financial Advisers along with two other support staff to ensure the smooth running of the business and deliver first class advice to the firm’s clients.
They offer a relaxed working environment where fun along with hard work is encouraged! The firm offer excellent support and if you are looking to progress and study for your Cii Diploma the firm will offer full study support, an excellent benefit for anyone looking to progress their career within financial services.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have experience within an IFA administration role and be well versed in everything the role involves
- It is preferable you have experience in using Intelligent office however training can be provided if this is the only attribute for the role you are missing!
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be providing support to head of wealth and the team of financial planners along with the rest of the support team
- You will prepare valuation reports.
- Maintaining internal databases and process new business.
- Using your excellent communication skills, you will deal with both internal and external client queries ensuring an excellent client experience at all times.
I am looking to speak with high quality candidates for this role so if you think you would be a good fit for this role please get in touch with Hannah McCreadie for a confidential discussion. This role is exclusive to HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.