My client, a well-established Financial company based in The City are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their exciting and dynamic team. The right candidate will be competent at all types of financial administration and be willing and able to be flexible and organised. A successful candidate should also be working to become a minimum of Diploma qualified. Previous working experience of working in a financial services environment is going to be essential.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
- Treat your work colleagues with respect and contribute to a positive office environment.
- Comply at all times with relevant data protection and money laundering regulations
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Entering new business including all file documentation onto the back office
- Providing valuations and portfolio reports
- Liaising with clients as required by e-mail phone or face to face as required
- Researching products and portfolios for advisers and their clients
- Completing and submitting application forms to providers and chasing these through to completion
- Provide support to the rest of the back office team where required
- Answering the office phones when others are away from their desk
- Meeting and greeting clients that visit the office
Optional if skills available
- Making new business and review phone appointments for advisers
- Producing full suitability reports for advisers based on the client’s needs, objectives and attitude to risk