IFA Administrator needed to work alongside other staff members and provide admin support the IFA/Director in the day to day running of the business.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Putney, London nearby stations.
Paying a competitive salary.
The main duties of the IFA Administrator are to:
- Liaise with financial services product providers
- Obtain plan information from product providers
- Document management
- Assist colleagues to ensure smooth running of the day to day business
- Check accuracy of new business documentation
- Ensure all applications are processed accurately
- Ensure supporting documentation is maintained
- Meet all legislative requirements
- Record fees
- Ensure work is followed up promptly
- Send letters of authority
- Gather accurate information
- Produce valuations
- Be point of contact for clients and general enquires
- Update and maintain client records and office systems
- Prepare documentation for clients
- Organise and book meetings
- Support the IFA in delivery of reviews
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
To be successful as the IFA Administrator you will:
- Have experience working within a financial planning environment
- Have strong administrative experience within an office environment
- Have knowledge of financial services products
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job