Weybridge - £23,000
- To have a thorough understanding of the EB processes, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA and deliver against these to agreed service standards.
- To follow my client’s processes to deliver what their clients perceive to be a personalised and high quality service.
- To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
- To familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalised service. To check back at the end of the process to ensure all meeting actions have been completed.
- Prepare information packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- To attend meetings to corporate clients when required
- Obtain information from providers on clients’ existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
- Liaise with clients to arrange advice days and quarterly presentations.
- Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the client history is always up to date.
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back office system and scan other documents as required.
- Liaise with Partners to ensure that we are able to deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns or potential issues.
- Provide regular updates to the Partner and Clients to ensure that the clients are kept fully updated and value the service they receive from my client.
- Be the main point of contact for Clients administration queries.
- Deal with client and provider correspondence.
- Ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Assist the Partner with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any improvements that can be made.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with your grade, skills and experience.
- Travel to our London office on a weekly basis
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator’s Fit & Proper requirements.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment with a good knowledge of pensions.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Proactive approach to workload with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
- Previous experience working in the corporate market and a good knowledge of salary sacrifice and auto enrolment
- Experience of working with Intelligent Office.