My Client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team in Stockport.
* To provide a first class administration service, together with a dedicated Paraplanner, to a group of consultants.
* Answering basic client/insurance company queries via incoming telephone calls and email.
* Maintaining a personal diary system on Client Management to ensure that new business is processed in a timely fashion.
* Issuing client Letters of Authority to providers, collating information and the use of the Client Management system.
* Organising quotes, online or via telephone, then putting full package together for adviser - ensuring correct proposal & KFD.
* Processing on basic products such as Bonds, Personal Pensions and Group Schemes, using Client Management.
* Ensure all documentation required by FCA is completed and all business is compliant.
* To demonstrate an ability to logic check information before accepting/processing.
* Have a basic understanding of compliance procedures with regard to new business processing.
* Valuing client portfolios - obtaining data from providers.
* Checking policy documents.
* Issuing policy documentation to client using professional letters.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- IFA Support
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support