My client are an independently-owned firm of Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Investment Managers established 30 years ago, managing funds in excess of £420m for more than 2000 clients.
Due to growth due to innovation, reputation and acquisition, my client is now looking to expand its team with several new support roles. You will report directly to the Head of Client Services and must therefore be comfortable communicating and delivering at a senior level.
You will also be working closely with the Paraplanners and potentially with other Advisers, you must therefore be able to prioritise your workload and juggle numerous deadlines effectively whilst delivering on and managing expectations.
This role has the flexibility to suit an administrator or an individual who is looking to progress into Paraplanning and/or Advising with exam support provided.
- 5% contributory pension
- 28 Days Holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- 4x Salary Death In Service
- 4x Salary Critical Illness Cover
- Health Cash Plan after 6 months service
- Max Benefit Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Study package (payment for study materials and revision aids)
- Bonuses upon passing exams
- Progression Opporunities
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Basic understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Literacy, Numeracy skills & IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Confident phone manner
- Reliable, flexible & analytical
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Client Support, IFA, Admin, Administrator, Financial Services
- Client Services
- Financial Services
- Financial Planners