Our client is a Financial Services provider and they are looking for an IFAAdministrator to join the Southampton team.
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Keep client files compliant and up to date, making sure there is a sufficient evidence of research, liaising with Financial planners
- Provide illustrations and process new business
- Prepare documentation to implement recommendations
- Respond to client administrative inquiries
- Keep up to date with products, technical or legislative changes within the market
- Research Financial solutions using appropriate software and knowledge
- Pick up any other required duties
- Experience Financial Services Administration role (IFA ideal)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9.00am-5pm. They are offering a salary circa £23,000 based on experience, plus great benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on or email to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job