PERMANENT POSITION - 260/1
IFA Administrator | Christchurch
Are you an experienced Administrator who has experience within financial services looking for a challenge and a change?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a cohesive team environment for a growing financial services business based in Christchurch.
If you are an articulate individual who has attention to detail with excellent spelling, grammar and a flexible attitude then I have your next career move right here! Not only will you be having a varied role from day to day this is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Salary: £18000.00pa to £22000.00pa (dependant on experience) plus 2x discretional bonuses for hitting targets!
Start date: Dependant on notice
What will your role entail?
- Requesting and collating policy information.
- Help with product and fund research.
- Processing new business.
- Maintaining clients’ accounts e.g. completing ISA subscriptions, rebalances & withdrawals.
- Completing client review packs.
- Obtaining quotations.
- Completion of simple recommendation reports.
- Completing sign up packs for adviser meetings
- We offer generous holiday and benefits package.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job