Our client is a leading Independent Financial Services firm with offices across Somerset and Devon. They believe in providing excellent customer service at all levels and a holistic approach, providing a bespoke client proposition.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the busy adviser support team in their Taunton office. The role is a varied one, providing administrative and basic para-planning support to the advisory team.
Duties will include:
- Processing New Business Applications & liaising with providers until completion
- Supporting Advisory team to meet business targets
- Preparation for Client Meetings
- Assisting Advisers with Product & Investment research
- Compilation of basic Suitability Reports
- Undertaking Client Valuations & Reviews
- Ensuring that all client files are compliant & complete
- Updating & Maintaining Back Office systems
- General Administration tasks such as handling post & emails
- Other Ad Hoc administration tasks as required
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to organise themselves without close supervision, but able to work as part of a team. They will be excellent organisational skills, combined with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise tasks and handle a high volume of paperwork efficiently.
Ideally they will have previous experience within an IFA environment but candidates without Financial Services experience may be considered if they are willing to commit to achieving relevant Industry Qualifications and possess excellent administration skills and experience.
- First Rate Communication Skills, both written & verbal
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent Research & Analytical Skills
- Focus on Client Care & Service
- Previous Experience in a similar administration role
- Educated to A Level standard or above
In return for their commitment the successful candidate will benefit from a generous basic salary and benefits package, full encouragement and study support towards achieving Industry Qualifications, and excellent longer term career progression options in both a supporting or advisory role.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Active Team Player
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job