IFA Administrator - Part or full time.
Negotiable depending on AAE + Quarterly bonus.
My client is a successful and busy IFA practice based in Reigate and this is a new role working alongside the existing Senior Administrator/Office Manager with some individual responsibilities.
Overseeing the processing of mortgage, insurance and wealth management applications:
- Helping prepare for meetings ie producing illustrations, agenda’s.
- Submitting supporting information, chasing lenders/providers and keeping in touch with clients throughout the process.
- Ensuring compliance procedures are followed correctly and within required timescales.
- Submitting the sales processes on bespoke Xplanback office compliance system. Training will be provided but a knowledge of similar systems would be ideal.
- Marketing to clients.
The role will could be four full working days in the office although this is open to flexibility or could be full time they need someone with :
- With recent experience of working in a Financial Services practice
- With good communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and under pressure.
- A good approach to working in a team is also essential.