IFA Administrator | £20-25k | West Bridgford, Nottingham | Parking | Permanent role
We are seeking an experienced IFA Administrator for a successful Independent Financial Advisor in West Bridgford
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and monitor new and existing business cases
- Liaise with clients and providers during progress of applications and ad-hoc enquiries -producing/sending letters & via phone calls/emails
- Use back office system daily to prioritise and manage workload and monitor ongoing & new cases
- Use back office system to set fee expectations and monitor suspense account
- Use suitability report templates to prepare basic advice reports
- Prepare compliance packs for Advisers/Intrinsic pre-approval - checking cases before submitting for pre-approval
- Print and prepare application forms, report & illustrations for Advisers for sign-up meeting
- Use Provider Platforms to process and monitor new business
- Prepare Annual Client Reviews submitted by adviser
- Provider Commission Reconciliation and Queries Management
- Provide general ad-hoc support to advisers and paraplanners as required
- General Office & administration (Post, stationery ordering, phone calls, visitor reception, setting meetings & appointments)
To be considered for the post, candidates will have a financial services background, being proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as other related systems. Experience of back office systems is also required.
You will be a professional, hardworking individual who can use their own initiative to complete tasks with a time scale, whilst liaising with colleagues and clients clearly and concise in a professional manner.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. If you are shortlisted for this role you will be contacted within 72 hours of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we may not be able to contact everyone however we are happy for you to contact the Office Support team for feedback.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job