A growing IFA based in the City are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their team to provide support to their Advisers
The role will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients, advisers, providers and other members of the team to request documentation and provide progress reports.
- Managing the advisers day to day activities
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the adviser
- Maintaining pipelines, regularly contacting lenders/providers to facilitate case progression.
- Working with the adviser to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters and file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- Managing diaries/ organising meeting and appointments and dealing with correspondence including phone calls.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role in financial services, and have the ability to support and assist the Financial Advisers. The role will also include assisting in and helping to develop the current processes, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties. To be considered for the role you should have a strong Compliance background, have some experience in writing detailed suitability report and preferably have RO1-RO4
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity within a dynamic, growing team then please get in contact!