My client is a highly regarded, well established IFA who are continuing to grow and have exciting plans for the future. Due to their ongoing success they have an opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their talented team.
The primary purpose of the role will be to provide full back office support to both advisers and paraplanners to ensure client service is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Prepare client valuations and ensure back office system is updated
- Fully utilise back office system and ensure it is kept up to date with accurate information
- Process new business and follow up until policy issue
- Scan and file documents using the document management system
- Prepare and issue Letters of Authority, monitor their return and ensure all relevant information is received
- Prepare application forms for clients to check and sign
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required.
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company
- Undertake other tasks as may be considered appropriate or necessary by management
- Take part in any training offered by the company as deemed necessary or relevant to your role or your own personal development for the benefit of the role
The successful candidate:
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector
- Experience within an IFA environment
The role offers opportunities for development and progression in a professional and supportive working environment.
The remuneration package includes a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.