Full time IFA Administrator
£20,000-£26,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious go-getter trying to get your foot in the door of a large financial planning and wealth management business?
Financial Divisions are working with a Wealth Management firm based in Cambridge looking for someone to join their growing team. If you have previous experience in a financial planning administration role or come from a financial services role then this might be the ideal job for you.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for the clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the business support supervisors.
The ideal candidate will have a certificate in financial planning, educated to degree level or equivalent.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please send your CV Katherine Goodman at Financial Divisions