Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus benefits
Free Parking Available.
Our client is a well established Wealth Management practice who provides corporate and private client wealth management advice to Private Clients, Business Owners, Trustees and Sports professionals and now have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious IFA Administrator to join their prestigious office based in Nottingham.
Joining a highly successful and respected practice, this is a truly exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual who is keen to make a move in order to improve their career within the Wealth Management industry.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all Pension, Investment and Protection business cases are managed effectively and to ensure that the companies' standards are maintained.
- Process and monitor new and existing business cases
- Liaise with clients and providers during progress of applications and ad-hoc enquiries -producing/sending letters & via phone calls/emails
- Use back office system daily to prioritise and manage workload and monitor ongoing & new cases
- Use back office system to set fee expectations and monitor suspense account
- Use suitability report templates to prepare basic advice reports
- Prepare compliance packs for Advisers/Intrinsic pre-approval - checking cases before submitting for pre-approval
- Print and prepare application forms, report & illustrations for Advisers for sign-up meeting
- Use Provider Platforms to process and monitor new business
- Prepare Annual Client Reviews submitted by adviser
- Provider Commission Reconciliation and Queries Management
- Provide general ad-hoc support to advisers and paraplanners as required
- General Office & administration (Post, stationery ordering, phone calls, visitor reception, setting meetings & appointments)
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within a financial services environment, being proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as other related systems. Experience of back office systems, Intelliflo would be an advantage.
Our client is looking for a professional, hardworking individual who can use their own initiative to complete tasks with a time scale, whilst liaising with colleagues and clients clearly and concise in a professional manner.
For more information please contact one our consultants quoting REF: 7437