Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Free Parking, Opportunities for Career Progression
Our client are a forward thinking Financial Services business who are seeking a Financial Services Administrator preferably with corporate experience to support five IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors). This is a varied administration and supportive role, which would suit a highly organised and proactive individual. We are seeking a candidate with strong initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a full and varied superb opportunity to work for an excellent business. On a daily basis this will include:
- Providing administration support to the team
- Communicating with clients
- Diary management for the team
- Booking and managing client appointments
- Submitting requests for information
- Assisting with case management
- Any other administration duties as required
This varied and rewarding role as an IFA / Financial Services Administrator and would suit an individual who has the following skills and experience:
- Either PA / Finance Administration / IFA support experience
- Preferably experience within either a financial services or corporate environment
- High attention to detail and very organised in approach
- Methodical and process led with a diligent approach to all tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ideally you will be a car driver
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact Jaydeimmediately to be considered for this Financial Services Administrator role. I have visited the client who have a modern and professional office. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job