Salary: up to £28,000
Our client are a very well established Firm of Financial Planners, who due to their ongoing sucsess and organic growth within the Business. As a result they are in a very strong position to deliver an expansive array of financial planning solutions for both Private and Corporate clients and are now seeking an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team.
Working as part of a very busy and demanding team environment the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing meeting support packs and valuations reports for each planned meeting as well as providing direction and motivation for the administration team.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
- Ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Undertake sufficient product and market research
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Preparation of client Valuations and Summaries on either quarterly, bi annually or annually as required by the client agreement
- Submission of on line applications and processing of paper based applications for life, investment, platform and pensions business and ensuring that they are processed compliantly, to a satisfactory completion and issue of plan documents
- Running comprehensive diary and notes system for each piece of business whether it is new business, increments or any policy variations
- Provide on-going administration of platform and non-platform based investment and pension products including Sipps and SSASs
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in an IFA practice and is used to dealing with pensions and investments. You will ideally be at least Certificate level and have experience of Intelligent Office. You will have solid communication skills, focused attitude and dedication.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and will fully support the applicant through exams so that they attain Certificate level and beyond to Diploma Level.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7424