IFA Sales Support
My client provides a unique opportunity for an IFA Sales Support Administrator to join an independent wealth management firm, who focus on providing a high quality, objective advice to both high new worth individuals and businesses.
What’s needed to be considered?
To be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have;
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally financial planning qualifications (such as FPC or certificate level exams)
- 2 years minimum IFA industry experience
- Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.