Seeking a career within financial services? We have the perfect opportunity for you to develop your skills and gain valuable experience.
Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for a strong administrator to join our client based in Epsom. This role is well suited for an individual who is professional, can work to strict deadlines and has great attention to detail. The IFA administrator is responsible for supporting the team in providing a high level of service to their many clients. Duties will include:
- Responsible for progressing a variety of financial service products, including pension, insurance etc.
- Drafting and sending out correspondence
- Inputting and maintaining information onto the database for both new business and existing
- Confidently liaising on the phone, to discuss certain matters with clients and ask questions
- Update excel spreadsheets as well as other administrative tasks such as scanning and filing
- Analyse data and collate information
- Maintaining new online business submissions
In order to be successful within this role you need to:
- GCSE’s A-C grade including Maths and English
- Have experience working for an IFA within an Administration position.
- Confident user of IT, including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be analytical with the ability to manage your time efficiently
If you feel you are a highly organised individual with good time management skills and are looking for a position that will utilise your admin experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration