This organisation is a focused with a commitment to providing the best service for each and every client they work with. They are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their hardworking team.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms.
• Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries, researching and resolving clients’ issues.
• Preparation for client meetings and attend when required.
• Process all business in accordance with required processes and proactive pipeline management.
• Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
• Maintain core systems and request policy information from third party providers.
• All other IFA Administration duties as required.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• 2-5 years’ experience within financial services.
• Some financial qualifications or the desire to do so.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Professional telephone manor.
• Initiative and drive to propose solutions to problems.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job