Ref No: CRO/MM
Salary: £25000 - £28000
Job Title: IFA Administrator
Financial Divisions are currently recruiting for a growing City based IFA specialising in providing holistic financial planning to High Net Worth clients. They are now seeking an IFA Administrator to join their team.
The main duties of the role will be providing dedicated support to advisers of the firm as well as playing an integral role in the business submission and processing teams. Further details can be found below.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an administrative role in financial services, and have the ability to pro-actively support and assist within a team environment. The role will also include assisting in and helping to develop the current processes, liaising with financial providers as well as clients and other relevant third parties. My Client will provide you with a structured career path so you have that route to become and Adviser if desired, along with bonuses and study support.
You will be working directly with advisers and their clients on a daily basis and as such a strong ATD, communication skills and work ethic is essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised
- The successful candidate will be motivated, efficient, hardworking, a team player and able to follow instruction.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Megan Moriarty at Financial Divisions