The Client Delivery Associate provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
• Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
• Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
• Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
• Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
• Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
• Request policy information from third party policy providers.
• Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
• Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.
• A proven strong ethic of client service
• Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)/equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications.
• Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
For further information on this role, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job