My client specialises in financial planning, tax, legal and accountancy services, providing financial planning advice to individuals and business owners.
My client is looking for an IFA Administrator to support two Advisers in a busy IFA practice.
Responsible for managing day to day administration duties covering all pre and post-sale enquiries.
- New business processing -online processing and by post for all life and pension business
- Switching - online and by post
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Administration tasks such as filing/scanning/faxing
- Client schedules, including valuations
To be successful you will need:
- Financial professional qualifications are desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of working in financial services
- Background in a similar position
- A working knowledge of insurance company websites for processing online business and obtaining information
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word/Excel and back office systems
- Experience in an IFA practice or an insurance provider
- The ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team
- To be able to cope under the pressure of working in a busy environment and to meet tight deadlines
- A committed attitude to new challenges
If successful, you will benefit from:
- A full time, permanent position, 35 hours a week
- £26,000 salary, negotiable
- A central location with commuting connections and shopping centre nearby
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- IFA Support
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support
- Financial Planning Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job