Our client is a well established Wealth Management Practice who are based in the Stourbridge area, who now have an exiting opportunity available for a experienced Financial Planning Administrator to undertake all the usual support tasks as well as taking responsibility for the smooth running of the office.
Joining a highly successful and respected practice, this is a truly exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual who is keen to make a move in order to improve their career within the Wealth Management industry.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all Pension, Investment and Protection business cases are managed effectively and to ensure that the companies' standards are maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing meeting support packs and valuations reports for each planned meeting as well as providing direction and motivation for the administration team. This will include;
- Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance, reports and process procedures are followed
Maintaining accuracy of client information and assisting with the on-going management of the client
Interacting with clients in an efficient and professional manner
Responsibility for continued administration, general office duties and processing of new business
Previous experience as an IFA administrator required
An interest in financial services particularly pensions and investments
Computer literate with a practical grasp of technical issues and have the ability to deliver high-quality work to deadline
- Previous experience in a Financial Services Administration role
- A strong working knowledge of the regulated financial services market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Be a strong communicator - Written & verbally
- Strong planning & organizational skills
Our client is looking for a Self motivated, career minded, enthusiastic and positive but meticulous individual, who is able to work as part of a team and have a flexible approach.
For more information please contact one our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7114