Anthony Alexandra Associates is working in partnership with a forward thinking financial planning and wealth management business that provides independent advice to individuals, trustees and companies in order to find an administrator to provide an efficient private client and corporate administration support service to a team of advisers and clients.
The responsibilities and duties of this role include:
The ability to continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
Adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
- Client Services
- Processing of new business
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs
- Obtaining quotations, illustrations
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date
The requirements of this role include:
- Experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of Pension and Investment products
- Financial Planning qualifications would be an advantage
Anthony Alexandra specialises in Financial Services and Insurance recruitment focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets.
With a proven track record and established Permanent, Temporary and Contract divisions.
Thank you for showing your interest in Anthony Alexandra, if this role does not suit you, please give us a call for our updated vacancies.
Apply with the strictest of confidence to Anthony Alexandra.
- Financial Planning