An exciting opportunity for an administrator has opened at a highly regarded financial planning firm that specialise in all aspects of savings, investments and retirement planning for both corporate and personal clients.
They pride themselves on the highest level of personal advice and professionalism that they provide each and every client. You will be working in a supportive company who embrace the latest technology within the industry to help their employees provide the highest level of service.
If you are a forward thinking, innovative person who wants to work in a national firm with strong values then this could be for you.
- You will be responsible for updating fact find information in the back office system
- Processing new business on platform and off-platform including liaising with providers
- Obtaining plan information from providers
- Document management/scanning
- Assisting paraplanners and advisers with research/preparation to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business
- General office duties, including answering telephones, preparing meeting packs for client appointments and reviews
- You will ideally have previous experience working within a similar fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and attention to detail is essential to succeed
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Synonyms: IFA Admin
*Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'