Progressions opportunities, with full study support towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
The desirable candidate would be an individual with previous experience within an IFA Practice/ Provider within a Administrative role, with whole of market knowledge.
You will be supported through all aspects of your Financial Services learning by your teams wealth of knowledge and the successful businesses history.
• Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
• Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• General administration ensuring the work flows effectively.
• Producing client valuations.
• Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
• Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
• Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations.
• Adhoc office duties
• Preparations and diary management for client meetings, along with meet and greet and refreshments
• Fine eye for detail
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Hard working and willing to please attitude
• Experience within a practice/ provider
For more information please apply online today or send your most upto date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job