We are working with a highly experienced IFA that provides tailored financial advice and solutions to a large number of Individual and Corporate clients. Specialists in the 'HNW’ space and capable of navigating complex advice areas, they have built a strong network over the 25 years that they have served their clients and they wish to continue growing their business whilst maintaining the high level of service that they provide.
The majority of their clients are situated in London and the South of England, and are serviced by their advisor teams based either in their London or Weybridge office. Their Advisor teams work in hubs and generally have a specialism working with a collection of clients of a similar ilk. They generally focus on either Corporate or Individual advice.
One of their teams in Weybridge requires a senior level, experienced IFA administrator to join them. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is already a highly experienced administrator, or someone who has had a minimum of two years in an IFA administrator role who is seeking more responsibility. The role does require someone with a good knowledge of Investment, Life and Pension products and legislation.
The role will see you:
- Provide full administration support to the advisory team
- Pre and Post meeting preparation
- Ensure all client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtain letters of authority
- Strong communication
- Handle Client communication and enquiries
- Ensure that the team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures
Benefits to you:
- Strong development and bonus policy for exam passes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private Medical Insurance, Private Health Insurance, Death in Service and Pension Contributions
If you would like to find out more about this role and would like to apply, please forward your CV or call Louise on 0117-9450-450
- Administrative Support
- Financial Advice
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job