- IFA Administrator, WFH 3-4 days per week long-term
- To £33,500 - office based close to Moorgate, Liverpool St & Barbican
- Award winning IFA business, forward thinking & flexible employer
- Extremely varied role in a support team of 6, supporting 11 Advisors
- Must be an experienced Administrator from within an IFA or Life Office environment with varied product knowledge
The Company: Our client’s IFA business was established almost 20 years ago and has developed into a respected, award winning advisory firm. A truly holistic advice service with their spread of business being around 40% investments, 40% pensions and 20% mortgage & protection.
The Role: An extremely varied admin support role that will see you heavily involved in the whole administration process, from preparing first meeting packs, inputting fact finds, obtaining illustrations and weekly planning / strategy meetings with Advisers. The role exists as a current Trainee IFA is gaining promotion and the idea is that with two other Trainee IFA’s on the team, that this vacant spot will be filled by someone looking to focus on administration long-term, whilst still being able to learn and grow moving forward, hence the prospect of this person possibly gaining exposure to some elements of report writing, with templates at least initially. The primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing first meeting packs
- Detailed use of Intelligent Office (IO) including - inputting fact finds, setting up clients, inputting cases and inputting initial fee (commission) & expectation of future income
- Obtaining illustrations
- Regular liaison with providers, clients and 3rd parties
- Input Attitude to Risk (ATR) questionnaire into Financial Express
- Obtain & copy Anti Money Laundering documents
- Complete verification form for Adviser signature
- Pass prepared case to Compliance
- Update IO regularly, chase business and attend weekly planning / strategy meeting with Advisers
Skills/Experience Required: For the IFA Administrator role you must have previous Financial Services administration experience gained within either an IFA/Wealth management business or a Life Office having covered a variety of products. Ideally you will have used Intelligent Office, although experience with similar systems will be considered. You should be at least FPC Qualified (or equivalent), a good communicator with strong analytical skills. This company really puts an emphasis on teamwork, people with a team mentality will do well.
Additional Information: The salary for the IFA Administrator role is £28,000 - £33,500. As mentioned, most of the team work 3-4 days from home, there are 20 days holiday + 24th Dec to 2nd Jan as additional holiday. 4 x DIS, PHI, pension scheme and study support. Great atmosphere within the business as a whole.
The IFA Administrator position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk support, compliance, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'