Our client is a successful and established IFA firm bbased in Worthing and they are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team
Purpose of the position:
Assisting with back office administration. Including pre-sales related requests for illustrations, application forms and fact sheets. To process new business applications and deal with existing business-related enquiries
The role is open to someone who wants to get into Financial Services and progress or someone who is experienced and content to remain at the administrator level.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- • To produce all quotations, application forms and fund fact sheets for the Advisors prior to client meetings
- • To process all new business applications by submitting to providers (either online or in post), updating client database, maintaining day book records
- • To produce Letters of Authority for new clients to service policies
- • To produce any Letters/Forms required for switches, encashments etc.
- • Ensure compliance requirements are met on all new business cases
- • Weekly chasing of all new business cases
- • Weekly chasing of all existing business enquiries
- • Scanning files onto client database records
- • Maintaining client database records
- • To produce client portfolio valuations from various investment providers
Base from £22-28000 dependent on experience plus benefits
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Independent Financial Advice
- financial advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'